On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 6:21 PM,  <berenger.mo...@neutralite.org> wrote:
> They have been installed because zonecheck probably needs them ( required )
> but if they are recommended by other packages then they will not be removed.
> I do not think there is any solution to fix that. If there is one, I would
> be happy to learn it.

Still doesn't make sense to me. I install "zonecheck" only. And that
brought in the dependencies. Then I uninstalled 'zonecheck' it should
have taken back those dependencies with it. None of the packages were
marked recommended. So how could other packages outside zonecheck need
them?

Anyway, I just don't remember this behaviour before. I thought it was
new and was trying to find out why all packages that come dependent
with a package don't leave when that package leaves.