Il 21/11/2015 23:45, Lisi Reisz ha scritto:
On Saturday 21 November 2015 17:36:46 Mauro Condarelli wrote:
Unfortunately English is not my mother language, so my command of the
language is lacking (so say the least), please bear with me.
Which might limit your ability to comment on the finer nuances of the meaning
of the language.

Please don't take that as a criticism - my knowledge of Italian is only just
the right side of non-existent - but you aren't in a good position to
comment.
That, may be the case, but I feel like I can distinguish between who is really
trying to force someone else to behave in a well defined way and who isn't.
Here we are not discussing "nuances", but "annoyance".
BTW this is, again, a lawyer trick: divert the attention from the main subject
to the irrelevant to score a point.

Anyway (back on subject):
Since everybody here is, more or less, in the computer trade: why don't we
stick to RFC2119? (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2119.txt)
It seems pretty explicit on what the meaning of "should" should be. (double
"should" very intentional)

Have a nice weekend!
Mauro

Lisi