Folks,

There are a lot of arguments going around in this e-mail chain and now people are just hurting other people's feelings. Arguments are pointless if no one agrees with each other and only serves to create unnecessary conflicts which no one wants.

I have been hoping for the past 24 hours that this conversation would end. People subscribe to the Debian Mailing List with the intention of receiving questions and discussions regarding Debian. Arguments like this create a negative atmosphere which affects everyone and not just those in the e-mail chain.

I am hopeful my e-mail will calm the situation.

Kind Regards,

Ben.