> That is precisely what I am talking about.  The arrogance of it.  You have no
> right to insist on our doing anything.  You personally really are in league
> with the Taliban.

He has the right to say or write anything he wants, pretty much.
He indeed doesn't have a right to *force* you to do something, but he
has every right to tell you what he thinks you should do, just like you
have the right to ignore him.

Don't forget that we Free Software advocate are a tiny, mostly powerless
minority, so ranting against us because we tell you what we think you
should do ranks pretty high on the "ridiculous" metric.

        Stefan