Thanks this is what i already did and i was about to send you guys the
details and fortunately your msg comes in.
tcpdump is telling me very interesting story.
when i 'tcpdump -i eth3 icmp' it shows all the ping packet that are
received for ip 50.x.x161 but not for 50.x.x.162
that means ISP gateway is not sending packets to virtual IPs. so this issue
pointing to ISP or MAC related issue.

but confusion is the system before current system it has the Virtual IPs
and it was working fine it has debian 5 (old version)

Thanks,