Greetings to South Korea,

i think you can contact the Munich Mayor at buero...@muenchen.de

They are corrupt and do not work for the people.
They work for companies and this decision about Limux is not the only bad
decision they made.

The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
constitution.
This is the only way to change the whole system. I'm sick of it and many
people in whole
Europe also.

Fuck politicians, die in pain, burn in hell!

Andre Müller

Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙) <soyeo...@doraji.xyz> schrieb am Fr., 17. Feb.
2017 um 09:10 Uhr: