Nicolas George <geo...@nsup.org> schrieb am Fr., 17. Feb. 2017 um 13:24 Uhr:

> Le nonidi 29 pluviôse, an CCXXV, Andre Müller a écrit :
> > The day comes closer, that we remove all politicians and do our own
> > constitution.
>
> And your own constitution will need politicians of its own to work. And
> they too, after the first few decades, will be corrupt, because "power
> attracts the corruptible".
>

> We've made already a basic constitution which declares what a human is,
that the natural person is hold by the human etc.

We don't want to have politicians and their parties. The sense behind a
party is, to split the people. We wan't to have officials who are protected
by the state with special rights and hard punishment if they fail
(corruption for example). Further we want to nationalize the banking
system, water supply, energy supply, infrastructure and many other
important things.

My personal will is: Enforcement of OpenSource in public official entities.
The state pays developers who do the software for the management of the
state and smaller entities. All have to be published under a free
OpenSource License. Closed Source will be forbidden in official entities.

You never never can do this with politicians. Their only job is to talk the
whole day bullshit and lie to the people and those who are good politicians
do not have the force.

But the people do have the force, the ideas and the rights. Also
politicians are invited to work on their constitution, but they are
ignoring us. They don't want to lose their good position. This is the
bullet point. When enough people voted for a constitution, all politicians
are fired. Then they can look for new challenges or just live their life.

You can get more information on our page:
http://verfassunggebende-versammlung.org (of course it's in german)

<http://verfassunggebende-versammlung.org>
We do not grow fast, but we grow. We've many people with good ideas like
how to improve education, how to make a better finance system.

Our destination is, that all people can live their life in freedom without
supporting war against other countries. People never want to have war.

All people around the planet should do a constitution. There is nothing
higher than a constitution. It's prohibited to enforce any kind of limits
from outside.

I hope you understand my writing. Even it's hard to explain it in german.

Greetings
Andre Müller