Good morning,

I do not want to fire up a new discussion in a mailing list for a operating
system. I want to clarify some things.
So if you're not interested, then don't answer, don't read it.

@deloptes, this is a good point. To have only on view, you never can say
what is behind you.

Germany is free and not Occupied.
What you have to know Germany != Federal Republic of Germany.
If someone is talking about Germany, he should know that Germany is mix of
different german cultures.
Based on history, Germany has 26 States. The currently 13 federal states
are constructs of the allied.
The federal republic of Germany have made contracts with the NATO.
Nothing more, just contracts between two companies. If we're occupied, then
we can't make a constitution.
We're not Reichsbürger, this is coming from people without much knowledge
about history and the current situation.
But it's normal, that this came from a German guy. I get this message every
day.
So maybe you stop repeating others and start with thinking.
Take a step back from the system where we all live in.
This is always a problem.

The most people are just repeating the media and don't have a own opinion
and no knowledge.

It is also very easy to describe the all actions of the government,
if you know that the federal Republic of Germany is just an operative
US-Holding.

But this is not the point. It doesn't matter what the federal Repuplic of
Germany is, when the people make a constitution.
Even when this is a real State, Constitution Law is one Level above State
Law. Constitution Law yields a new state.

Greetings
Andre

Michael Lange <klappn...@freenet.de> schrieb am Sa., 18. Feb. 2017 um
01:21 Uhr: