On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 05:34:56PM +0300, Reco wrote:
> My (tiny) contributions to Debian in the form of
> bug reports, patches and answering e-mails on this list here and there
> did not provide me with any income ☺.

Likewise; but your contributions are non-the-less appreciated. Thanks!

> I'd like to switch an angle a bit here. Red Hat and community put aside,
> who else is interested in Fedora?
> For instance, it's impossible to name a single corporation (SPI does not
> count) that stands behind a Debian, if there's any.
> It's possible to do so for, say, OpenSUSE or (pardon) Ubuntu.

In the past at least, HP hosted and provided servers and bandwidth for critical
Debian build infrastructure, and (still) sponsor a group subscription to LWN
for Debian developers. So you could answer "HP" here.  One could look at
whoever (possibly still including HP, I haven't checked) provide or host
Debian's infrastructure today.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland