On 07/22/2018 10:10 AM, cyaiplexys wrote:
On 07/22/2018 04:07 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
[snip]

I assume you mean for your own computer (since anyone can use Google to search the lists).

Yes. Originally I saved them locally as a convenience - was on dial-up. Now, using SeaMonkey, I have a choice of tagging a post with a choice of  >30 tags (some times with multiple tags).

I use Thunderbird (which has the same feature) so I think I know where you're coming from. I do that with things too and then I eventually go through my Archives folder (where I place those tagged items) and get them moved off to my CherryTree notes or links.

I've ~1300 posts copied to a folder.
How do access their content from cherrytree?
I assume you import it somehow.

Loosely related, any suggestions for accessing SeaMonkey bookmarks (JSON format) with cherrytree?

TIA