On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 09:16:58PM +0300, Reco wrote:
[...]
> > I could go on.
>
> No need to. I have a single question - do you use SpamAssassin or Rspamd?

In most cases I use spamassassin.
However my main defense line is spamhaus and spamcop.
On spamcop I use also their service to submit complains. This is
really nice, they will send a notification to the admin mailbox.
And it often really works.
with the two DNSBL I pretty much filter 90% of all spam.
Spamassassin almost gets the rest and a few hit the actual mailboxes.
With spamassassin it is very important for your users to understand
the difference between unwanted mail a unsolicited mass spam when
they submit for training the system.

In some cases I block complete regions (geoip blocking). This
obviously works only for "local" mailservers.
But if you business doesn't have international clients, dropping
ru, tw, hk, br lowers the traffic by 80%.

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollm...@itcfollmann.com