On 19/11/2019 19:03, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Aside from the lack of practical  processes

Really, there is no real world lack of practical processes.

> a company  might configure their   web interface to be perfectly
> functional for me without using any of these webmail software
> programs, at all.

In the original message in this thread you wrote "I prefer  a low
graphics web interface". It is hardly surprising therefore that you have
had suggestions for webmail, both companies and, in my case, for
software of which knowledge would would assist *you* in find suitable
companies for yourself.

> Therefore my own method of a simple visit is perfectly fine...for me,
> which is  the point.

Ok, I do understand that you are only interested in doing it that way.

--
Mark Rousell