On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 06:47:34PM +1000, raf <deb...@raf.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 08:24:13AM +0200, john doe <johndoe65...@mail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > The below assumes that 'sources.list' is set only for bullseye
> >
> > Some hints more than an answer:
> > - Try to remove the gpg keys in '/etc/apt' directory.
> > - Try to remove the Debian apt-keyring pkg ('$ apt-get --autoremove
> > purge <PKG-NAME]')
> >
> > $ apt-get update && apt-get full-upgrade
> >
> > P.S.
> >
> > I would first try the first step and see how it goes
> >
> > --
> > John Doe

It's working now on the original VM. Someone else reported
that keys have finally made it to a German mirror, solving
a similar problem for them. I guess I was having the same
A problem with the Australian mirror. But maybe that's just
a guess. The keys aren't actually new. But it sounds like
something to do with something taking a while to propagate
to mirrors.

cheers,
raf