On 16/08/2021 7:19 am, raf wrote:

It's working now on the original VM. Someone else reported
that keys have finally made it to a German mirror, solving
a similar problem for them. I guess I was having the same
A problem with the Australian mirror. But maybe that's just
a guess. The keys aren't actually new. But it sounds like
something to do with something taking a while to propagate
to mirrors.

cheers,
raf

I did speed checks and for me the Singapore mirror was a lot faster than Australian ones including ones in my city Perth.

I think there is some server speed selection in apt? So you may not be using the servers you think you are using.

Jeremy