On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 08:27:18PM -0400, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> > > And this is just stupid.  Remove this immediately.
> >
> >   some of us don't mind trying out more recent versions of
> > some packages:
>
> You CANNOT install binary packages from experimental on stable safely.
> It's nonsensical.

Greg, I appreciate your wisdom, really [1]. But I sometimes
get the impression that you take your POV too absolutely. And
shouting doesn't help, either.

> https://wiki.debian.org/DontBreakDebian

Yes. We know that one. Whoever is mixing suites should have
read that. And be prepared to cope with some or other degree
of brokenness.

Reminding people of that seems OK, but yelling at them in
public... hm.

Cheers
[1] No sarcasm. Your bash guide is outstanding!
 - t