I've downloaded the latest iso with testing weekly build, both with and without firmwares, and wrote them on a usb stick (of course one at a time) but at boot it doesn't start the installer. It boots but all i get is the grub comman line.

From that command line i can boot the installer with the following commands but looks to me like it is a sort of bug, just don't know how to report it so i'm writing here:
grub> linux (hd0,msdos1)/install.amd/gtk/vmlinuz root=/dev/sdb1
grub> initrd (hd0,msdos1)/install.amd/gtk/initrd.gz
grub> boot

Now it stops in the step where it tries to detect hard drives. The message returned, translated from italian, is more or less this:

Do you have some advices?

Kind regards

--
Massimo Maiurana