ср, 7 сент. 2022 г. в 13:41, piorunz <pior...@gmx.com>:
> > anydesk.com
> >> [1] https://www.nomachine.com/
>
> Thanks for your replies guys. These solutions are overkill to my needs,
> I just need reliable LAN access from one machine to another, as for WAN
> access I already have ssh tunnel which tunnels all traffic I want if
> need be. So, I don't think I need external, commercial, not open source
> solution for my simple remote access. I'd rather fix VNC server I have
> right now, or switch to different VNC server. Anyone has experience with
> VNC, or similar LAN protocols, which work? Thanks in advance.

You can try x2go as opensource child of nomachine, if DE in
compatibility list (https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:de-compat)
Work over ssh, can and do screen compression, forward sound (was try
only in browser), printers (from local to remote) and partially
clipboard (may be not partially, my instance outdated).
May use LAN with excellent image quality and edge modem with very low
bandwidth with low fps and jpeg aliases on image.
I'm use it on remote desktop server, so have no info on connecting to
normal session, but theirs wiki contain page
https://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:usage:desktop-sharing

Some colleagues use SPICE protocol, but i have no experience with it.

--
Stanislav