Philipp Ewald wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> is ansible a easy way to configure customized hosts?
> First try, its super complicated for me.
>
> Trying to create multiple files with content. It takes more time to create
> the playbook then creating this file by hand (this damn syntax acomplicates
> everything more)
> Then formatting is destroyed or need more time on creating the playbook...
>
> It is so hard or im so bad?

The assumption for all system automation systems, including
ansible, is that you need to repeat the configuration across
many machines, or across a few machines exactly repeatably.

On the other hand, they all have different syntax. If you need a
system automator and you don't like ansible, try puppet or salt
or bcfg or cfengine or...

-dsr-