ghe2001 wrote:

> On Amazon, if you ask for books on raku, you get stuff about
> clay and kilns. If you ask for python, you get TV programs
> and snakes.
>
> If you ask for perl, you get Perl. That's one thing good old
> Perl has over the new stuff :-)

Haha, but haven't you seen like 1 zillion Python books?
Crypto Trade with Python, Game programming in Pygame, blah
blah blah (made up examples but I'm almost sure they exist)

I think I've seen <10 Perl books in my life ... and
I love books!

Hey, inspired by the other dude's awesome list of source code,
can't we have a command to parse Bibtex and find out who has
the more books :)

I don't think Lisp will win anyway, I have these in my own
file, and I know of "CLTL" [1] as well ...

@book{land-of-lisp,
  author    = {Conrad Barski},
  isbn      = {1593272812},
  publisher = {No Starch},