On 11 Apr 2023 04:56, gene heskett wrote:
On 4/10/23 16:53, zithro wrote:
Why can't you follow others advice, hell, if you don't trust us, even the perfectly correct and up-to-date manpages ? After reading the posts of others, I'm more and more thinking your simply a troll (or a RedHat fanatic wasting Debian helpers time for no reason) ...

That is an insult. I bailed out of fedora 15 years ago, tired to being an always sick lab rat for redhat. [...]

Because you answer what you want, I'll re-ask :
"Why can't you follow others advice, hell, if you don't trust us, even
the perfectly correct and up-to-date manpages ?"

Maybe it's a bug in CUPS or w/e soft you're using. Try to find other people having this, or report it as a bug.

Not possible. Michael and I have known each other since the '80's when he was a starving college student. I'll just let it go at that.

?! First, who's Michael, second, even if it's your friend, you won't
fill a bug because of that ?
What if it's really a bug, and other people have the same one ?