Le 21/09/2023 à 23:15, Tom Browder a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 08:30 Erwan David <er...@rail.eu.org> wrote:

    I have a HP LaserJet Pro MFP m125nw, installing it through hplip,
    It is
    seen on network by xsane and I can scan. Just have to install a
    binary
    blob each time hplip is upgraded, but it is rather straightforward

Where do you find the "blob?" I've seen reference to it but haven't yet found it.

Thanks.

-Tom

Throug hp-septup or the systray app, or just when xsane needs to access the scanner, it asks you to install and you can just say "install it from hp server", and it works