On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 08:19:03PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:
> From: "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amaca...@einval.com>
> Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 10:50:48 +0000
>
> Dear Mr. Cater,
>
> Once again, thank you for your post.
>
> But Mr. Cater, I would have to request you to appreciate my
> limitations to follow your advice, given the gap in our competence
> levels.

Dear Rajib,

I can't help you because I don't have such a card / chipset.

Please ensure that your /etc/apt/sources.list includes entries
for main contrib and non-free

See, for example, the version for Debian Bullseye (oldstable) in this
link: https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList

Then do an apt update ; apt upgrade to bring yourself up to date.

Install the package firmware-b43-installer and follow the prompts.

I'm fairly sure that's all it takes. You may need to uninstall wl
and / or any other changes you've made.

As the author of the FAQ posting made here every month;
Please do not post political / nationalistic / controversial
points here - Debian is worldwide and Bharat nationalism may be
misplaced as not everyone will appreciate what you are writing.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater

(amaca...@debian.org)