From: "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amaca...@einval.com>
    Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:12:41 +0000
<[🔎] CAEG4cZW87bzq6SMO0HPJAfh+UcgJFEJ=jo6ahbrwecp22yb...@mail.gmail.com>

Dear Mr. Cater, thank you for your kind reply.

> On Tue, Oct 24, 2023 at 08:19:03PM +0530, Susmita/Rajib wrote:

[     ...     ]
> Please ensure that your /etc/apt/sources.list includes entries
> for main contrib and non-free
>
> See, for example, the version for Debian Bullseye (oldstable) in this
> link: https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList
>
> Then do an apt update ; apt upgrade to bring yourself up to date.

[     ...     ]

It was already done, as recorded earlier and elsewhere. So otherwise,
I am ready.

[     ...     ]
> Install the package firmware-b43-installer and follow the prompts.
>
> I'm fairly sure that's all it takes. You may need to uninstall wl
> and / or any other changes you've made.
[     ...     ]

Ok, I will gradually try to learn about this firmware, "firmware-b43-installer".

[     ...     ]
> As the author of the FAQ posting made here every month;
> Please do not post political / nationalistic / controversial
> points here - Debian is worldwide and Bharat nationalism may be
> misplaced as not everyone will appreciate what you are writing.
[     ...     ]

Sure.

One note: the correct phrase would be "Inclusive Globalism", not
"Bharatiya Nationalism".

In the said post, as a reply to Mr. Dan Purgert <dan@dj***ph.net> -'s
post dated: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 07:45:13 -0400, I couldn't help identify
the global anglo-Saxon ploy to enslave the world embedded within his
sentences.

I immediately remembered the information on the "The Creature From
Jekyll Island, G Edward Grifin", "The Tower Of Basel, Adam LaBor",
"Committee Of 300", the "Corporation Of London", et al. I was just
networking the extreme evil that ensues from a trans-generational
scarcity of resources, and my thought flowed to the tropics, where
ample sunlight and rainfall ensured a bewilderingly rich biome with
plenty of diverse foods, merriment and festivals round the year. I
remembered that the public is only 3 meals away from a revolution.
>From there the Maslow-ian hierarchy of needs arrived ... and the rest
.... Control, Covid19, planned eradication of global population,
Control of Resources by Global Corporations, End of Freedoms,
including Free air and water ...

Readers interested to know the real story of Bharat could contact for
a text download link.

Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.