Dear Mr. ullrich, I am so concerned by the Biblical God-like
Commandment of some of the senior members of this mailing list that I
have to ask you a second time: have you meticulously perused all my
posts relating to this problematic hardware?:
"Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43142
802.11b/g/n (rev 01)" card

The relevant posts begin at:
(1)   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/10/msg00493.html
(2)   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/10/msg00452.html
(3)   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/10/msg00649.html
(4)   https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2023/10/msg00650.html

Also, I assume you have noted that I still continue to use the
oldstable system:  [Official Debian GNU/Linux Live 11.6.0 lxde
2022-12-17T11:46]/ bullseye

Sometimes I feel that some posters are actually planted here on the
Mailing List, and are heavily paid for their disruptions, by the
Proprietary Universe, to make Free and Open Source users like me lose
hope on the FSF ecosystem, feel frustrated and compel us to return to
the Proprietary Universe, turning away from the FSF/OpenSource system
and the Social Contract.

Then again, there are some who express their goodness and then vanish.
The latter, like Mr. Davidson, Mr. Curt, et al, are the ones who keep
my hope on humanity and the social contract intact. I still believe
that man could admire the best way forward: the positive non-zero sum
cooperative games, if he chose wisely.

You appear to be here since May 2011 in the debian-user ML. So you
appear to be a fairly senior member. Also, it appears that you have
been suggesting module-assistant since Jul 2011, thus experienced in
using module-assistant.

I have installed the m-a package, but not the rest, yet.

I hope that I will hear from you a second time. If I don't, then still ...

Best wishes,
Rajib
Etc.