Andreas Janssen wrote:

Hello

Kent West (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

Andreas Janssen wrote:

Kent West (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

Mild Netiquette Training:

4] Use line wrapping

Is my text not wrapping? I'm using mozilla-thunderbird, and I have it
configured to wrap plain text messages at 72 chars. However, I compose
my mail with the HTML editor, but when I hit send and am asked if I
want to send HTML or Plain Text, I always choose Plain Text when
sending to this list.

I checked the other messages from you, and they seem to be fine. It looks like the message I complained about was the only one without line wrapping.

best regards
       Andreas Janssen

Okay, that helps. Thinking back on that, I think I created that message on another machine; I'll check the settings on that box when I get the chance.

Thanks!

--
Kent