[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Andreas Janssen wrote:

Kent West (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

Mild Netiquette Training:

4] Use line wrapping

how do I find out if I have word wrapping on? I use Mozilla-Firebird browser and
Horde mail client for my webmail. I do I find out if that feature is on or Off?
ed.

Tools/Options/Composition
Make sure "Wrap plain text messages . . ." is set to a sane number such as 72.
Then go into "Send Options" on that same tab, and either set the Text Format to "Convert to Plain text", or set it to "Ask me what to do" and always answer "Send as Plain Text" when you click the Send button on emails coming to this list (and perhaps elsewhere). You could also configure in the lower half of that window the option to always send plain text to this list.

--
Kent