On 12/21/23 13:04, Alain D D Williams wrote:
On Thu, Dec 21, 2023 at 11:39:40AM -0500, Pocket wrote:
On 12/21/23 10:50, Alain D D Williams wrote:
It is NOT a firewall issue.

If I am correct you don't want any thing from the outside to hit your web
server?
The words "web server" is ambiguous. It can mean my machine, ie can me the
Apache process. The packets are hitting the machine (evidence tcpdump) but not
the process (as the TCP startup does not complete).

If so your firewall is not configured correctly.
You have failed to understand what is happening.

Well yes, I guess so, that is why I don't have the issue you do and I don't have any unwanted traffic on my network to any system.

I shall stop after this.

--
Hindi madali ang maging ako