On 1/19/24, David Wright <deb...@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri 19 Jan 2024 at 22:19:21 (+0000), Albretch Mueller wrote:
>>  Package dependencies to me are just DAGs,
> Are they? No circular dependencies?

 The way I see them, "circular dependencies" are "cultural".
"organizational" issues not essentially technical ones. circular
dependencies happen in packages which should be part of the same node.
Show me examples in which it is not the case.

>> [ … ] I haven’t found a book yet, explaining it all.
>> At times I have found great explanations about single aspects.
> What sales figures would you expect to see with such a book?

 ... and since that sounds to me like ransom money aren't you the one
who would determine the amount yourself?

 lbrtchx