On 2/25/24 14:19, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
On Sunday 25 February 2024 05:16:21 am gene heskett wrote:
I have no idea how many EE's there are here in the states,
10,000+ probably. There are only around 130 CET's.

More than that.  My certificate number is PA-230...

Mine is NB-116, so they must go by state, NB being Nebraska. Assuming an average of 150/state, that would be 7500 of us. Where the heck are they hiding? You are the only other one I have met since I got mine in '72. Something doesn't add up.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis