On 2024-05-31 13:58, gene heskett wrote:
On 5/30/24 20:09, mick.crane wrote:
On 2024-05-29 15:07, Carter Zhang wrote:
Are there any free apps for GNU/Linux and Android to share files over
LAN? There have already been LocalSend, LanXchange, LANDrop,
NitroShare, Sharik, Warpinator, TrebleShot, but they have respective
problems.

 I don't know if sshfs would have issues with more than one connection.
mick

It does not, I have open sessions to 6 other machines here,
possability's of up to 10 if all are turned on.

I only drag stuff in and out of the directory in Thunar. Dragging from the directory takes a copy. I wondered what would happen if somebody deleted a file while you were half way through fetching it.

mick