Am 01.06.2024 um 09:20 schrieb DdB:
> Hello,

I get it: you wouldnt trust my scripts. Thats fine with me. But my
experience is quite different: Software, i prefer using is such, that i
keep control. And because backup means different things to different
people, i did not bother to explain, what i meant. (btw: i use rsync in
other places, but for backups, i do prefer zfs snapshots.)
The whole content is irrelevant to some extent. I dared to say what i want:
Stop doing backups manually and get my backup routine back, therefore
i'd love to have a single script doing exactly what i want in the exact
order i want, and as the backup takes more than one hour, i thought an
asynchronous process ould be appropriate...