Bret Busby wrote:

Whilst, at groups.io, two different Tbird email users lists exist; one for blind people, and, the other, for those of us who still have sufficient sight, and, these messages about Tbird, should, more properly, be directed to the Tbird users lists, try the following.

In the Edit -> Settings (that is, Tbird settings, not Account settings),  I have

Fonts for (Latin)
Proportional: (Sans-serif)  Size (20)
Serif: Andika
Sans-serif: Andika
Monospace: Andika Size (20)

Font Control
Allow messages to use other fonts - unchecked
Use fixed width font for plain text messages - unchecked

You might prefer a different font to Andika - that is my preference, as the most natural font (other than Clean, if someone finds it)

But, try those settings, and find whether that works for you, also. They seem to work for me.
Minimum font size: 20

G'DAY BRET! ( err, its prob the middle of the night over there) It's 2:54 PM CDT here in the US.

But Anyhoo:

Interesting, I don't have that "Andika" font on my PC. Where did you find that font at?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

ch...@cwm030.com

* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~~* 1 TB SSD*~~~*15.5 GiB of ram*

~~* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~