Bret Busby wrote:

For

Language
Choose the languages used to display menus, messages, and notifications from Thunderbird.

I have set English (GB) which, I expect, will confound anything that tries to impose characters that are not what I want.

Bret Busby
Armadale
Western Australia
(UTC+0800)

So, I am guessing that any ENGLISH speaking country uses UTF-8?

US, GB ( Canada, Australia, Probably South Africa, uses GB for spell checking)

If not, then what happens to my email? Is it shown in a different font, than what you have specified on your end?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

CHRIS

ch...@cwm030.com

* Lenovo ThinkCentre M710q*~~~* 1 TB SSD*~~~*15.5 GiB of ram*

~~* Q4OS Trinity Edition* ~~