I have a problem with a Gnome browser plugin. I have even created an issue
report (see below).

Unfortunately I don't know if I am the only one with this problem.

If you use Debian 12 stable with Gnome, please let me know about your
experience.

"Hello! I use Debian 12 stable with Gnome 43.9. Recently i have found out
that i am unable to install new extensions with browser plugin "GNOME Shell
integration". I have tried different browsers: Firefox stable, Firefox-ESR,
Chrome. In all of them it is impossible to install a new extension.
Switching a tumbler from "OFF" to "ON" does nothing. Though it is possible
to view already installed extensions and switch them off and on. It is also
possible to install an extension from file.

What i have tried: 1) Switching "Disable version validation" on and off. 2)
Gnome-shell reinstall. 3) gnome-browser-connector reinstall."

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-browser-extension/-/issues/62