Hi Jan Krapivin,

I am hoping someone can help you with your answer as I do not use
Gnome or have much experience with Gnome.

Which Debian package or packages are you installing?

I found a list of Debian Gnome packages at
https://packages.debian.org/stable/gnome/

But I was not able to find a  "GNOME Shell integration" package ?

You said, "i am unable to install new extensions with browser plugin
"GNOME Shell integration"".

Could you please explain the steps to reproduce your problem,
including  installation of the browser plugin package, how in the web
browser you add the extension, and an example extension you were not
able to install?

Thanks,

George.