Thank you for your reply. This topic is not about Debian packages, but
about a performance of a plugin for browsers, it is not a Debian package.

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/GnomeShellIntegration?action=show&redirect=Projects%2FGnomeShellIntegrationForChrome

I am trying to install Gnome extensions with it. They are also not Debian
packages.

https://extensions.gnome.org/about/

The problem can be reproduced only if you use Gnome.

For this you must install a special Gnome *BROWSER* plugin and try to
install any Gnome extension.

It is not a big deal, as I am still able to install Gnome extensions with
regular files.

But i wonder if it is a universal problem, and if it is not, what is wrong
with me, as i haven't done any major changes in OS.