On Wed, Jul 03, 2024 at 06:38:51PM GMT, Richard wrote:
> From LaTeX, this is quite simple, there's a package for that - as for pretty
> much everything in the LaTeX world. Googling for just like 10 sec could have
> given you this great guide: https://webpages.tuni.fi/latex/pdfa-guide.pdf

I did my research and found the document you linked. In fact it's what pointed
me to the pdfx LaTeX package, but I couldn't make it work. I acknowledge I
missed its reference to veraPDF, though.

> gs -dQUIET -dUseCIEColor -sProcessColorModel=DeviceCMYK -sDEVICE=pdfwrite
> -dPDFACompatibilityPolicy=1 -dCompressFonts=true -dSubsetFonts=true
> -sFONTPATH=/usr/share/fonts/ -o <file name of output> <file name of input>

The output isn't accepted by veraPDF, either. I will try to understand
something more about ghostscript.

--
Ceppo