Le 19/07/2024 à 09:43, to...@tuxteam.de a écrit :
On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 09:25:22AM +0200, didier gaumet wrote:
Le 19/07/2024 à 05:12, songbird a écrit :

[...]

You are perfectly right: there is no contract and one i free to use which
Debian distro one wants to...

Actually, there /is/ a contract:

   https://www.debian.org/social_contract

It's just another kind of contract than the usual "I pay you,
so you do what I say". In my eyes a kinder, deeper, more humane
kind of contract.

One of the things I love Debian for.

Cheers

My bad, I do know the existence of the Debian social contract but have not worded accurately enough what I wanted to say. I should have written something like:

"You are perfectly right: there is no such Debian contract that forbids one to use whatever (Testing, Unstable, Experimental...) Debian distro one wants to..."

Thank you Tomas :-)