Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:
Exactly. I hope you do not think, that non-free software is a healing water.

No, I think it's more like a hammer.

This is the difference in our points. I think that non-free software is dangerous and mostly evil like a narcotic and should be immediately dropped. Your point is that it can be useful like a hammer and can be promoted. I see no reason for you to change your mind and probably we can not convince each other.

To be more precise: of course, narcotic or hammer can not be evil or good without associtated human action. When I'm saying non-free software is mostly evil, the associated action is "distributing by Debian". So the complete phrase is "distributing by Debian non-free software is mostly evil".

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov