also sprach Neil McGovern <ne...@debian.org> [2015-03-20 19:39 +0100]:
> However, let me be clear: I intend on spending /more/ than that
> surplus. I would like our reserves to be at a lower level than
> they are now.

Why? What target level are you aiming for and what's the rationale?

Also, you intend to spend more than surplus, which at the moment you
could. What about next year's DPL, or the year after that?

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"and if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
 you shout and no one seems to hear
 and if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
 i'll see you on the dark side of the moon."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972