Dear Candidates,

There are many people who see Debian as a technology project, with the
technical goal of producing The Universal Operating System.

What are you planning to do to Debian from a technical and technological
point of view? What do we well, where do we suck on the technical site?
If we do suck in some technical points, what are you planning to do to
improve those things?

What is your position about technical leadership? Are our technical
decision-making processes up to today's challenges?

Thanks for your consideration to answer these questions despite
platforms containing language about this topic.

Greetings
Marc