Hi -

I have noticed that folders under the releases folder for several
languages has been removed by Thomas Lange - and as I understand it, it
is done on the quest to speed up the build of the webpages.

That is fine by me, but now I see that several translators has started
re-adding those removed files again for their languages - I thought
that these where removed so that we should only have a english version
of these as described above to speed up compilation.

Is this just because these translators have missed the memo, or is it I
who have missed some information?

Some clarification would be appreciated.

best
/Andreas Rönnquist - Swedish translator of the Debian webpages
gus...@debian.org
mailingli...@gusnan.se