Hi Andreas,

I've removed those pages maily because they contain outdated obsolete
content from very old releases and people put time into maintainig
them, what I think is not worth it. I think it's sufficient to keep less
information about these releases and only in english.

I don't know if the translators missed the information.
They may have a different opinion which information about old releases
are usefull for our users.

I don't think it's worth putting time into re-adding those pages or
translating old web pages. In the past I saw multiple efforts of
translators to work old security announcements for e.g.
There are even efforts to translate voting web pages from 2010 and before.

I would like to encourage translators to do work on more important
(from my point of view) pages or topics. I think translators could do
more review of content, and help finding outdated content, outdated
manuals, broken links, obsolete listings off CD vendors, obsolete
listings of vendors of pre-installed computers,....

--
regards Thomas