From: Cyril ROBERT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 02 January 2003 14:29
To: Linux
Subject: [debutant]

bonjour a tous

Je viens d'installer les pilotes pour le modem eci, et dc je voudrais ma connexion internet...
"startmodem" se passe bien il me dit connect modem ok.
Cependant ma resolution ne marche pas je ne peux pas accceder a l'exterieur.
Quand je fais host www.tf1.fr par exemple il me renvoit : " no servers could be reached" ensuite si je ping une ip exterieur il me renvoit : "network is unreachable"
comment faire pour que cela marche?

voici mon resol.conf qui me semble normal :
nameserver 193.252.19.3
nameserver 193.252.19.4

Merci de votre aide

recipient(s) only and are confidential and may be privileged.

If they have come to you in error you must take no action based

on them, nor must you copy or disclose them or any part of

their contents to any person or organisation; please notify the

sender immediately and delete this e-mail and its attachments from

your computer system.

Please note that Internet communications are not necessarily secure

and may be changed, intercepted or corrupted. We advise that

you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

and we will not accept any liability for any such changes,

interceptions or corruptions.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and its

attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping

with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they

are actually virus free.

Copyright in this e-mail and attachments created by us belongs

to Littlewoods.

Littlewoods takes steps to prohibit the transmission of offensive,

obscene or discriminatory material. If this message contains

inappropriate material please forward the e-mail intact to

[EMAIL PROTECTED] and it will be investigated.

Statements and opinions contained in this e-mail may not

necessarily represent those of Littlewoods.

Please note that e-mail communication may be monitored.

Registered office:

Littlewoods Retail Limited,

Sir John Moores Building,

100 Old Hall Street,