are http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q142676
and http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=kb;en-us;Q126962 .

Thanks Scott, I know you are only trying to help and I commend your efforts on helping
us through this situation.  If you remember, I was the one that brought those URLs to
you.  Unfortunately, we have never experienced these problems before declude came into
our software usage.

I have also taken the above steps, along with disabling DrWatson's visual reports
(which seem to have helped by the way, two weeks instead of one week failures).

If anyone has any further advise, I am eagerly, but patiently, waiting.

Again, maybe a newer version of Imail is better??? We use 5.09.  Also, is this problem
apparent in windows 2000?

Travis

site at http://www.declude.com .