>If anyone has any further advise, I am eagerly, but patiently, waiting.

It seems like there aren't many (although there are some) programs that
encounter this problem.  The real solution would be for Ipswitch not to
start a new process for each E-mail delivery.  But, the earliest that could
happen in 8.x, which is probably quite a ways off.  In the meantime, we are
going to be working on a solution.  However, it may be a while, as we are
shorthanded right now.  We have started working on ways to limit processes,
but unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be able to do it properly
(limit them when "desktop heap" is low, since there appears to be no way to
find out how much desktop heap is being used).

>Again, maybe a newer version of Imail is better??? We use 5.09.  Also, is
>this problem apparent in windows 2000?

I've seen this happen on 6.x, and heard of it happening on 7.x.  I've only
seen it happen on Windows 2000, so that likely will not help.

If you are using lots of mailing lists, you might want to try doubling the
number of recipients per E-mail that IMail recommends.  There is a chance
that could help in the meantime.

site at http://www.declude.com .