Hi,

In looking at my logs, it looks like a high percentage of the spam being
caught (using HOLD) is from pm0.net.  It is failing both spamcop and
ossrc.

I'm thinking about just blacklisting anything from pm0.net

Can you please tell me exactly what the syntax would be in global.cfg
and $default$.junkmail blacklist pm0.net?  I want to delete.

Thanks,
Andy Baldwin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.thumpernet.com