Scott, this will generate MYBLACKLIST entries in decxx.log, correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 1:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] pm0.net, ossrc, spamcop

>I'm thinking about just blacklisting anything from pm0.net
>
>Can you please tell me exactly what the syntax would be in global.cfg
>and $default$.junkmail blacklist pm0.net?  I want to delete.

The easiest way would be to use IMail's "Kill File" (on the SMTP Security
tab) to handle this.  You can just add "pm0.net" there, and it *should*
reject any mail from pm0.net.

To do this with Declude, you would need to create a blacklist file, define
a test to use the blacklist, and then let Declude know what action to
use.  For example:

global.cfg:
         MYBLACKLIST     fromfile        C:\IMail\Declude\mylist.txt

$default$.JunkMail:
         MYBLACKLIST     HOLD

mylist.txt:
         pm0.net Too much junk mail coming from pm0.net

To have Declude delete the E-mail instead of hold it, you would change the
HOLD action to DELETE.

site at http://www.declude.com .

site at http://www.declude.com .