>I figured as much. I'm building an impressive list of IP addresses, but I
>haven't seen any logfile entries show up yet. I hope I'm doing this right. I
>have a test defined this way:
>
>POSTGEN         ipfile  c:\imail\declude\postgen.txt

That looks good (assuming it's in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file)

>in honor of postmastergeneral, my favorite target, and:
>
>POSTGEN         delete

That's good; that should appear in the \IMail\Declude\$default$.JunkMail file.

>and the lines in postgen.txt look like:
>
>161.58.202.97   delete s0266.pm0.net
>
>Should I be using a space instead of a tab after the address?

A space or a tab will work fine.  You don't need to have "delete" in there
if you don't want to (anything after the IP address will be used as "extra
information", similar to the TXT records for spam databases, and may appear
in the log file or X-RBL-Warning: headers).

site at http://www.declude.com .