Hi,

Thanks,
Andy Baldwin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.thumpernet.com
315-282-0020

Tuesday, January 01, 2002, 10:59:15 AM, you wrote:

RSP> A partial match means that one string is found within another.  For
RSP> example, a partial match would be finding "pm" in "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  An exact
RSP> match would be matching the whole string, so "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would be an
RSP> exact match of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

Yes, yes, that is so basic, I understand matching partial
strings...still the question stands, how does this apply to how declude
does things in regard to partial matches?

Does that mean an entry of "pm0.net" in the blacklist will result in a
partial match that declude makes with [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that
any email coming from any pm0.net host would be caught?

site at http://www.declude.com .